Skip to main content

I am the Light.. I am the strength!! Aham brahmasmi.. I am the Universe!!

Yes I am a woman
Yes I am a woman.. 

chosen to arrive on this planet 
To live a happy life 
Full of joy and light 
A voyager for few years 
To share and care.. 
Give and take.. 

I am a woman
I am the strength 
Not weak or meek.. 
Not in man's world 
This planet is God's creation 
Strengthened by love and affection 
.. Of a woman.. 
A daughter, sister, mother or wife 

It's she who choses to go to a Man
Leaving her house.. 
Where she receives 
Love affection and care
Of her parents. 
I am not a woman in a Man's world. 
Man has his world cause of the woman's sacrifice.. 
Does that suffice!!!?? 

Yes I am a woman
In this era I travel with men, 
I come back from late night meetings 
I also have work pressures... 
Just like a man. 
I drive with men.. 
Offer them lift.. 
Does that sound weird!! 
I hope right in your head you heard!! 
I hope on the right place you heard.. 

I am a woman 
In this world.. Not of a Man
NO.. NOT A MAN'S WORLD 
IT'S MY WORLD!! 

After tiresome days
Of the corporate pressure 
Spa sojourn, opt I may.. 
What did you HEAR?? 
That typical HERD!! 
SPA meant for.....?? 

I visit my seniors office 
They are MY seniors 
Did you mark that!! 
What did you HEAR?? 
MENtal abberation!! 

Yes I am a woman 
In a world which is not man's creation 
I am a woman.. Here for few years 
To enrich my soul.. 

I am amidst many creations 
Two of which are XX
And XY... 
Then My existence questioned 
............. why?? Why

Kulveen 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food Chain, Farmers, Finance & the Forums .. from Fs to Rs

The world is Flat but full of Forums nowadays with Focus on Tourism, Heritage, CSR etc. Few days back I attended a Conclave on Heritage, CSR Conference from Idea to Impact at AMA yesterday was on Tourism with Omar Abdullah to pull back the fading numbers of tourists in Jammu and Kashmir. The twin city Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar has been witnessing Dubai Property shows, various corporate forums. On 31st July, 2025, TTF, Gujarat’s biggest travel trade show, had over 900 exhibitors from India and overseas, witnessed a diverse lineup of national and international tourism boards, including Sri Lanka Tourism, Gujarat Tourism, Uttar Pradesh Tourism, Uttarakhand Tourism, J & K Tourism, Goa Tourism, Odisha Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Punjab Tourism, Kerala Tourism, Karnataka Tourism, Assam Tourism, Tamil Nadu Tourism, Chhattisgarh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Tripura Tourism etc. Ms. Gayatri Subramaniam, Director, Association for Women in Business, Director International Centre for Socially...

Green Coffee – the new bean... to sweep that sugar clean What’s the wait for.... go green!!

Going green is not only the tag of environmental health but also one for the health freak community, a fad that is growing... unlike a viral that in the era of net is healthy but this green going viral is anti- oxidant!! Last few years, a decade, to be precise ,witnessed  that green tea and various other ‘avtaars’ of these leaves, Chinese in origin,  have captured a big space in market shelves, be it Super markets or just a nearby small ‘kirana’ store. Most recent ‘Green’ tag carrying its own bouquet of benefits in the health conscious era is Green coffee. To focus more on its primary health benefits, lemme begin.... after going through the research papers, I would thrust on the bigger aspect - Diabetes over weight loss benefits. Green Coffee has a chemical ‘ Chlorogenic acid’ above 45%, which actually restricts the absorption of glucose into blood stream by not allowing the complex sugars to break down into simple. Hence it is quite clear that these complex sugars w...

North West Frontiers... 4 States : 56 Bhog

from paani to paan... and 54 more in queue.. Mr. Amar Singh today inaugurated,  The Shayar - 56 Bhog, a restaurant which serves not just variety but diverse mix of Indian cuisines over buffet. The restaurant is dedicated to his wife whose name is Shayar, extended with 56 bhog which is generally used to offer Lord Krishna as ' prasadam '. "The Shayar - 56 bhog" is located on Science city road at Dream Rise , the restaurant shall be serving vegetarian food from four states i.e Maharashtra, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan. Cuisines of North West provinces will be presented over buffet spread which shall comprise of 2 Soups, 2 starters, 3 Rajasthani, 3 Kathiawadi, 3 Gujarati, 6 Punjabi (including two paneer delicacies), 3 types of rice, 4 salads, Papad, Pickles, 4 varieties of sweets, 2 Fresh Juices, 2 ice creams, Mukhwaas and Paan  or Beetelnut leaf to conclude with.. Price of Buffet : Rs. 500/- plus GST